Practicing Certificate

A Member may apply to the Council in form for a Certificate of Practice entitling him / her to practice as a CPA. The application shall be addressed to the Secretary and shall be accompanied by the requisite fee. If the applications granted by the Council, the certificate under seal shall be issued.

A Member in practice, on ceasing to be in practice, shall inform the Secretary immediately of the fact of his / her having done so, but in any case not later than one month from the date he/ she cease to be in practice, and shall return the certificate of practice to the Secretary.

For Further detail read the accompanied FAQs or write to us via: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Before filling the COP Application Form (that can be downloaded from Downloadable section), must read and understand thoroughly the self-assessment guide “Am I Ready” for practice. The guidelines are furnished in the subsequent sections this tab.